The Flanders Pre Pleat 62RM11 Series 85755.021224M11 High Capacity Pleated Filter is designed to upgrade your lower efficiency filters to this MERV 11 rated filter. These 12" x 24'' x 2" pleated filters are constructed with a bi-component synthetic media containing tri-lobal fibers with inhomogeneous domains of positive and negative charges. The Pre Pleat 62RM11 filter contains mechanically and electrostatically enhanced fibers to allow enhanced airflow while providing high efficiency and dust holding capacity. Larger incoming contaminants are trapped in the 62RM11's pre-filter while smaller particles are trapped in the highly charged secondary layer increasing the life of downstream filters.
- Bi-component synthetic media is constructed of tri-lobal fibers with areas of positive and negative charges to capture contaminants.
- With a pleated shape, filters resist collapsing, warping, or bending in normal service.
- As air travels through the media, the loss of air pressure is limited.
- A high dust holding capacity extends the service life of your filter by allowing it to retain high quantities of dust before replacement.
- The filter removes 99% of synthetic dust from the airstream.
- The filter removes 60-70% of particulate matter and gaseous material from the airstream.