Eaton Sentinel Filter Bag
SENTINEL filter bags comply with the industry standard of a bypass-free filter bag construction.
Eaton‘s SENTINEL filter bags are suitable for a wide range of applications such as the filtration of paints and varnishes, inks, chemicals, process water and many more.
They are available in polypropylene and polyester.
Features and Benefits
- Fully-welded construction with patented SENTINEL seal ring provides 100% bypass-free filtration
- The pressure-activated SENTINEL seal ring provides a flexible, chemically resistant seal which adapts to any bag filter housing
- Material is free from silicone and crater-forming substances
- Special surface treatment significantly reduces fiber release
- Stable and flexible welded seams that adapt to the restrainer basket
- The handles in the ring make replacing the filter bag quick and easy
- Eaton strongly recommends the use of an insertion tool that facilitates the insertion of the filter bag into the bag filter housing and ensures the correct alignment of the filter bag inside the restrainer basket
- Maximum operating Temperature
- Polypropylene 110°C (230°F)
- Polyester 190° (374° F)
- Maximum Pressure Differential 2.5 bar (36.2 psi)
- Paints and varnishes
- Process water