Saginaw Control & Engineering Enviroline Series SCE-20168ELJ is a hinged single door junction enclosure. It is made from 0.063" carbon steel with an ANSI-61 gray powder coating and measures 20" H x 16" W x 8" D (508mm x 406.4mm x 203.2mm). House electrical components, instruments, and controls in hose down applications or those that are in wet or oily environments.
- Continuously welded & ground smooth seams
- Flange trough collar around door opening
- Gasket is oil resistant
- Standoffs for mounting sub-panel included (sub-panel sold separately)
- Hinges are removable
- Door opens 180 degrees
- Features two black mini quarter turn latches (operated with a screwdriver)
- Ground stud on door and body
- Mounting feet, sealing washer, & hole plugs included
- IS4 industry standards - NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13, UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12, CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12, IEC 60529, IP 66 (Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door)
Part Number: SCE-20168ELJ
Description: ELJ Enclosure
Est. Ship Weight: 23.00 lbs
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket.
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting feet included.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4):
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
For bulk orders, we can offer a better price. Please email us at email@example.com.