What’s included: Bright Star 2217 Worksafe flashlight (incandescent – batteries not included)
Features of Bright Star 2217 Flashlight:
• circuit breaking mechanism instantly disconnects bulb in event of breakage
• safety rated for use in hazardous environments
Division 1 & 2
Class I Group C & D
Class II Group G
• waterproof (not dive rated)
• anti-roll crush resistant body
• faceted reflector allows maximum light output
• unbreakable Tuflexx lens
• switch guard
• measures 8″ long x 1.25″ head diameter x 2″ body diameter
• runs on 2 D-cell akaline batteries, not included
• includes 1 PR2 bulb
This flashlight is approved for use in hazardous locations.
||Class I, Div. 1; MSHA Approved; Class I, II, Div. 1; Class I, Div. 2; Class III;
||D-cell alkaline (2)
||Standard PR2, 15 hour lamp life.
For bulk orders, we can offer a better price. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.